Click on any photo to enlarge
I’m currently sitting in Malpensa airport, where I arrived ridiculously far in advance of my flight. (Thanks to the bus times, it was that or a nerve-wrackingly tight schedule.) At least it means I get time to post my next five photos…
- A bookshop which I have never actually been into but whose window I admire all the time;
- There’s a boring and obvious joke to be made here about “I took a self portrait!!!” which I am not too dignified to make;
- The view from the bus window this morning — I am so glad to be going to Australia and summer;
- Cool architecture at the back of the Ospedale Oftalmico;
- The river Po on Sunday afternoon in the sunshine and haze.
PS: You can check out my other posts from the challenge here
I love the last photo!